CRICKET – ABOUT THE GAME
Indoor 6v6 and 8v8 cricket is slowly seeping into the ranks of being one of the most exciting sports in cricket frenzy nations. Introduced for the first time in India by Dream Sports Fields, it is a great way for everyone to enjoy this revered sport in a mini, hassle-free environment. Much like 5v5 soccer, the pace is quick; it is less tiring than conventional cricket and allows for an efficient cardio exercise for all age groups.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry to ground shall only be permitted after a confirmed booking with proof of receipt. A minimum booking of 1 hour and maximum of 2 hours is allowed for 6v6 cricket. A minimum booking of 1 hour 30 minutes and maximum of 2 hours is allowed for 8v8 cricket.
- Extension of the time slot shall be allowed if the slot(s) is/are available but players have to be within the player limit of the respective sport. If extending the time slot, the player must reconfirm his or her booking with management; a proof of receipt is also required for extension.
- Each team shall comprise of not more than 12 players for 6v6 cricket and 16 players for 8v8 cricket. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the forfeiture of the respective time slot.
- The players shall strictly follow the dress code of the game. No metal cleats and studs allowed on the field. Turf shoes and shin guards are recommended. Failure to comply with these standards will result in forfeiture of the respective time slot upon the discretion of management.
- The players shall not cause any damage to the nets or poles fixed on the field what so ever. The players are monetarily responsible for any damages caused to the field.
- The security guard and management are not in charge of getting the ball if it leaves the field and are also not responsible for the loss of the ball.
- The players shall maintain the cleanliness of the field and shall not spit and smoke anywhere on the field and seating area. Any player found spitting and smoking in these areas shall be penalized heavily and could result in forfeiture of their or their team’s respective time slot, upon discretion of management.
- Dream Sports Fields Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any injuries or deaths arising directly or indirectly in connection with the participation of your child, team members and yourself in any DSF fields, coaching program or in using the turf.
- By entering this field the player acknowledges the risks involved and agrees to discharge and waive Dream Sports Fields Pvt. Ltd. from any claims arising out of your child, children, team members and yourself in participation from Dream Sports Fields Pvt. Ltd., programs or turf usage.
- Management does not undertake any responsibility for any kind of misbehaviour/unpleasant/unsportsmanlike conduct by any players within the confines of the DSF area; any such behaviour can lead to forfeiture of the respective time slot upon the discretion of management.
- Animals, food and beverages are not allowed on the field. Food and beverages, if consumed in the seating area must be properly disposed of. Players and spectators will be fined heavily for littering.
- The players shall not bring any personal belongings on the field. Management shall not be held responsible for loss or theft of any individual’s personal belongings.
- Management shall not be held responsible for any conflict held among the players.
- Players shall not hold management responsible for any late arrival; no extra time will be compensated. It is advisable to come 20 minutes earlier and finish signing any and all required documents.
- Management holds the rights to cancel the booking without any valid given reason.
- Management advises all members to play a fair game.
- Any and all value added services shall be provided on written intimation and making the booking within 24 hours prior to the request being made.
- All complaints are to be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org at representatives present at the mall kiosk.